Eight competing for HHS homecoming queen10:00 am | October 11, 2013
This year’s candidates for Homecoming Queen are:
• Katie Burchett, the daughter of Christy Burchett and Kelvin Cannon and Shannon and Debbie Burchett. She will be escorted by Matthew Wagner, the son of Mike and Nelma Wagner.
• Savannah Gobble, the daughter of Jeff Gobble and Lena McKinney. She will be escorted by Jacob Beam, the son of Lori and Tom Beam.
• Miranda Anderson, the daughter of Bill Anderson and Regina Moore. She will be escorted by Cameron Crain, the son of Kelly and Teresa Crain.
• Chelsea Bradley, the daughter of Jeff and Donna Bradley. She will be escorted by Michael Kelly, the son of Pat and Caren Kelly.
• Hannah Irick, the daughter of Brian and Wendy Irick. She will be escorted by Tristan Whitehead, the son of Troy and Missy Whitehead.
The second annual Hampton Homecoming Parade will begin at 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 11. The parade will begin at Hampton Elementary School, merge onto First Avenue and end at HHS. The parade culminates a week of special activities designed to boost school spirit.